Over 20 ID@Xbox Games Are Launching Day One With Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft and Twitch presented the first /twitchgaming Showcase: ID@Xbox event today, and it featured over 20 games, including DrinkBox Studios’ new game Nobody Saves the World, that will be launching day one with Xbox Game Pass.
The /twitchgaming Showcase: ID@Xbox event highlighted 60 games that are headed to Xbox Series X/S, and the 22 of them that will be available on Xbox Game Pass at launch are as follows;
- Art of the Rally (Cloud and Console – 2021) – Race in the golden era of Rally. Drive iconic cars from the 60s to Group B on challenging stages that are inspired by real locations.
- Astria Ascending (Cloud and Console – 2021) – Astria Asceding is a turn-based JRPG that puts players in control of the Demigods – a motley crew of eight heroes charged with the fate of the world.
- Backbone (Cloud and Console) – Backbone is a noir roleplaying detective adventure that puts you in the shoes of anthropomorphic raccoon and private eye, Howard Lotor.
- Boyfriend Dungeon (Console and PC) – Boyfriend Dungeon is a dungeon-crawler that is all about dating your weapons. Enjoy the world’s best “shack-and-slash” game.
- Craftopia (Console and PC) – Craftopia is a multiplayer survival action game that features hunting, farming, hack-and-slash, building, automation, and more.
- Dead Static Drive (Console and PC) – Top-down driving meets survival horror in Dead Static Club. Drive down Route 666 and take your chances against unearthly horrors.
- Edge of Eternity (Cloud and Console – 2021) – Edge of Eternity is a grand tale of hope and sacrifice that follows a cast of unforgettable characters on a fate-defying journey across a dying world.
- Hello Neighbor 2 (Cloud and Console) – Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game that is all about uncovering your creepy neighbor’s secrets.
- Library of Ruina (Cloud and Console) – Become the owner of the Library and find the “one singular, perfect book.” Guests will get in your way, and defeated guests will turn into books.
- Little Witch in the Woods (Cloud and Console) – Little Witch in the Woods is a fantasy role playing game that lets you live the life of a witch named Ellie.
- Moonglow Bay (Cloud and Console) – Moonglow Bay is a wholesome fishing RPG set along the 1980’s Eastern Canadian coastline and features over 100 aquatic species.
- Narita Boy (Cloud and Console) – Narita Boy, in this game, becomes the best-selling video game of all time in the ’80s, but a dark secret lives in its binaural code.
- Nobody Saves the World (Cloud and Console) – Guacamelee! developer DrinkBox Studios have revealed Nobody Saves the World, an action RPG that lets your transform into a Ranger, Rat, Horse, and a dozen other unique forms.
- Omno (Cloud and Console – Summer 2021) – Take on a journey through an ancient world of wonders in Omno, a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, obstacles to overcome, and more.
- Recompile (Cloud, Console, and PC – 2021) – Take control of a semi-sapient program and escape deletion in this atmospheric, Metroidvania-inspired hacking adventure.
- Sable (Console and PC) – Sable is a coming-of-age tale of discovery through exploration across a strikingly rendered open world desert.
- She Dreams Elsewhere (Console and PC) – She Dreams Elsewhere is a surreal adventure RPG about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (Cloud and Console) – S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is a blend of FPS, immersive sim, and horror set in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC) – The Ascent Group is a mega corporation that owns you and everyone else, and it has just collapses. Discover what happens and deal with the fallout in this solo and co-op action RPG set in a cyberpunk world.
- Undungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Travel between dimensions and change the world around you in this action RPG driven by intense real-time combat and a rich sci-fi story.
- Way to the Woods (Cloud and Console) – A Deer and Fawn must embark on a journey through an abandoned world of the unknown to get home.
- The Wild at Heart (Console) – Take control of a magical swarm of curious creatures in this story-rich, action-adventure game about childhood escapism.
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to email@example.com.